1. Are your cabinets all wood or some kind of particle board material?
Our cabinets are ALL WOOD. We do not use MDF or particle board in any of our cabinet pieces. Each respective cabinet line page will show you what type of wood the cabinet is made of, along with other specifications for that line and style.
2. How long does shipping generally take?
Generally you will receive your shipment anywhere from 3 to 5 business days after placing your order with us. More often than not you will have your shipment in a week time.
3. Are these high quality cabinets? How can they be priced so low?
Yes, these ARE high quality cabinets. Through a joint partnership, overseas manufacturing, and warehouses across the country with stock we can pass these saving onto you directly from us. While we do offer entry, mid, and high level cabinet lines each of them is solid wood with high quality joinery, hinges, soft-closing (luxury series),etc.
4. I am interested in purchasing a very large quantity for a project. Do you offer discounts?
Yes, of course. If you are planning on ordering a large quantity for a current project such as an apartment complex, large corporate building, etc then please contact us with what you need and we can offer even lower prices to you.
5. What if an item I ordered is out of stock? What happens?
Should an item be out of stock it may take an additional week or longer for the piece to arrive. We may or may not ship the out of stock items separately when they become available so you can begin work with those which are available at the time of ordering.
6. Where are your base fillers?
To reduce stocking cost we use wall fillers for our base fillers. The wall fillers can easily be cut down to size. Between cabinets there will be a gap. A toe kick will need to run along the base of the cabinet.
7. Where are the different wall filler sizes?
All wall fillers can be cut down to any size. For example, a WF642 can be cut down to two WF342's.
8. Are the kitchen cabinets that are shown on this website the only options that you have?
Yes, the kitchen cabinets that are shown on this website the only options that we have.
9. What is the difference between full overlay and partial overlay cabinet?
A full overlay is where the door and drawer are mounted to completely cover the face of the frame and the partial overlay is usually a 1/2" or 1" of the face frame exposed.
10. If I buy a glass door, is glass included in there?
No, in order to keep the shipping cost low, we do not ship glass with glass door. It is recommended to get glass locally to prevent the damage from the shipping.
11. How do you ship the unassembled kitchen cabinets?
All of our RTA kitchen cabinets first carefully inspected to ensure that the kitchen cabinets are to standard. We pack them in individual cardboard boxes, and then they are placed on a pallet. We shrink-wrap the entire pallet.